Thursday, January 29, 2015

Author Showcasing: What you need to know.

With upward to 400+, sometimes more, views per month, Rebel Book Reviews is gaining momentum. Twice a month an author will be showcased here at Rebel Book Reviews. This allows authors a chance to expand their online presence.

At RBR, I present clean, family-friendly books, whether Christian or general market, in a variety of genres. Also, at the end of each month I present Featured Video of the Month.

To be considered you must be willing to provide a copy of your book for consideration [I do not promote that which I have not read]. This book provided will also be used in the giveaway, if the author so chooses, or sent back to the author.

What do I need from you?

In an email sent to dmwebb42(@)gmail(.)com include the following:
Author bio
Book blurb
Online links you wish to use
Book trailer (if available)
Whether you choose to do a giveaway
Favorite lines from the book
2 to 3 sample chapters
Also include an author photo and book cover photo.

If I choose your book I will reply with an address where you should mail the printed book. If I choose to host you and your book (decision will be made 2 to 3 days after book is received) I will email you the link and schedule, plus questions you need to answer for the post.

If I choose not to host your book, you will receive an email detailing why.

This may sound like a lot, but it's really simple.

Be blessed! And I hope to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment