Saturday, July 23, 2016

NKJV: Teen Study Bible

NKJV: Teen Study Bible
(Zondervan 2016)

I found this study bible to be informative with its maps, Q&A sections, and the many inserts throughout.

There are a host of features that will help and strengthen a teen's study of God's word:

We Believe: this feature is found periodically throughout and helps the teenager remember what Christians around the world agree on and equips them to handle many questions that are asked of them.
Panorama: this insert offers the main theme of each book of the bible.
To the Point: this shows where answers to every day issues can be found and explains the Scripture behind it.
Dear Jordan: this is maybe my second favorite feature. In a Dear Abby style, this section gives biblical advice through biblical teachings.
Instant Access: This is my favorite. It provides direct and honest answers about what God has to say to almost every situation or problem you could think of.
Bible Promises: These highlights, centered so you spot them easily, are the pick-me-ups you need.
Book Introductions: These overviews help the teen gain a quick understanding of the book in the form of headlines and "news ticker".
Q&A: If you love trivia, this will test your knowledge.

I look forward to presenting this present to my son, knowing it will help in his spiritual development and help him grow closer to Christ.

To me, this is the perfect teen study bible.

***I received this through BookLooker Bloggers of Thomas Nelson/Zondervan in exchange of a complete and honest review***  

No comments:

Post a Comment