Thursday, September 8, 2016

You're the One That I Want by Susan May Warren

You're the One That I Want
by
Susan May Warren
(Tyndale 2016) 

This is a book that kept me riveted. 
As the finale of the Christiansen saga, there was not better book than that of the youngest son, Owen.


Owen is the bad boy, the broken and wounded character, the prodigal son. The relationship between him and Casper is deepened in how they made amends and reconciled, but more importantly is the story between Owen and Scotty and how they help each other to heal. 

This isn't a simple story. Owen left a lot of broken pieces in his wake. But throughout this book we can see the depth of Owen's soul and life; and his impetuousness. 

Of all the books, I found the stories of Casper (Always on My Mind) and Owen (You're the One That I Want) my favorites. Two brothers who are so much alike and yet so different. 

I would definitely recommend any reader to begin the Christiansen saga. Maybe you'll find your favorite sibling along the way. 

***I received this book through NetGalley from the publisher in exchange of an honest review*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment