Tuesday, April 18, 2017

You'll Think of Me by Robin Lee Hatcher

by
Robin Lee Hatcher
 (Thomas Nelson 2017) 

While I normally have books that I really enjoyed reading, there are times when I am honor-bound to write a review about a book that I only liked a little bit compared to others. This is one of those books. To me, this wasn't my "cup 'o tea" so to speak. 

 This was an easy, laid back read. The setting is set in a slower pace Idahoan small town where everyone knows everyone.

While I really could not connect with the characters and there were a few pet peeves peppered throughout the book, I did find it to be an enjoyable story.

Happy ever after is what one would expect and it doesn't disappoint. The faith thread is strong. The writing is sound.

The one problem to me is the rags-to-riches style of story in this book. I would have preferred that the characters stayed more down to earth. But.... it was a good story that held many positive points and would be sure to delight many readers.
 

***I received this book through BookLook Bloggers in exchange of an honest review***
***click on the title for the option to purchase the book*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment