A Lady's Honor by Laurie Alice Eakes

A Lady's Honor
by Laurie Alice Eakes
(Zondervan 2014)

Of all of Laurie Alice Eakes' books that I have read, I have not found a book I did not like; and I am in still in search of a four-star book of hers.

A Lady's Honor delighted and intrigued me. Her exceptional descriptions landed me in the 1811 countryside. Her emotional dialogue left me breathless.

There were enough twists and revelations that kept the story pushing forward. Never a dull moment. Never a slow passage.

Laurie Alice Eakes never disappoints and always seem to go one step higher in her writing. She's an author to always have on your shelves. Vivid imagery, historically accurate, and pure emotions make this book a top winner.

This is a short review, but there's only three words to describe this A Lady's Honor: OUTSTANDING, WONDERFUL, and DELIGHTFUL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Name is a Tower by LeAnne Blackmore

Shirley Corder's Strength Renewed

Mississippi Nights (& Something Extra)