Dr. Juli Slattery
(Moody Publishers 2015)
Some may think this title is strange or inappropriate for a Christian book; but in reality, our sexual nature is a part of what God created.
Each chapter deals with a question many of us ask. Dr. Juli Slattery answers that question with thoughtful insight and great empathy, and above all, with love and truth.
For many Christians we were taught false teachings about sex, our sexuality, and what the Bible says. Some of us were simply not taught; usually because it was considered a taboo subject within the church or our homes.
With grace this book speaks candidly about these issues, such as:
- Is it wrong to like sex?
- What if I want sex more than my husband does?
- Is ____ okay in the bedroom? (You fill in the blank!)
- How do I get past my shame?
- What's wrong with mommy porn?
- What if I don't like sex?
- Why wouldn't God want me to be happy?
Don't let embarrassment or false shame keep you from exploring in depth God's word and design about sex.
***Click on the title for the option to buy the book***
***I received a complimentary copy from Moody Publishers***