Why Did You Choose Me? by Katie Cruice Smith

by
Katie Cruice Smith
(Ambassador International 2017)  

From time to time I come across a great children's book. Lately my publisher has been dishing out quite a few great Christian books for children, which is a blessed relief.


Of those books Katie Cruice Smith wrote a book about adoption. Not about how to adopt, or when to adopt, or the process of adoption. She wrote about the heart of adoption: what a child may ask his or her parent. 
Why did you choose me?

This was an interesting children's picture book. With an easy and flowing cadence, it expressed some of the major questions adopted children would ask a parent. These questions are posed beautifully and in a way for a child to understand his or her uniqueness.

My favorite part is actually the end of the mother's reply: "Do you think that Mama chose you? It was no choice for me. From the moment that I saw you, I had found my sweet baby." 

This epitomizes the unconditional love a mother has for HER child. One of the most beautiful children's story, Why Did You Choose Me? is a book that I will recommend time and time again.


***Click on the title for the option to purchase a copy of the book***
***I was given an ARC copy by Ambassador International to read and to post an honest review.***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Name is a Tower by LeAnne Blackmore

Shirley Corder's Strength Renewed

The Reluctant Guardian by Susanne Dietze