The Scent of Rain by Kristin Billerbeck

by
Kristin Billerbeck
(Thomas Nelson 2012)

1: I want this book so that I can read it time and time again. (I borrowed a copy from the Marion Public Library).

2: The main character's name is Daphne. The perfect name, in my opinion.

3: The smell of rain is my favorite scent. Nothing smells as peaceful or as refreshing as the smell of falling rain.

And no other chick-lit book seems as refreshing as Billerbeck's The Scent of Rain. The main character was an utter delight: smart, sassy, and sensitive.
The Christian aspects were natural and authentic.
The pace never bogged down or seemed rushed.
To me, this became the ultimate Christian Chick-lit romance novel.

By the time I turned that last page I was smiling and felt as though all cares were taken from me. And that is how a book is suppose to make you feel!  

***Click on the title for the option to purchase a copy*** 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Name is a Tower by LeAnne Blackmore

Shirley Corder's Strength Renewed

Mississippi Nights (& Something Extra)