Bible Promises to Live by for Women

Bible Promises to Live by For Women
by
Katherine J. Butler, Ronald A. Beers


The golden embossed linen textured book is compact enough to carry on your travels, to work, to school, in your purse, etc.

The small devotionals take only moments to read. Each have a variety of scripture for reference.

I found many of the chapters to be exactly what I needed. One such chapter was about Helplessness. With compassion and insight, the words lifted my spirit and gave me that added boost I needed in my daily meditation.

This is a perfect gift for any women, young and old.

***I was given a copy by Tyndale Blog Network in exchange of an honest review*** 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Name is a Tower by LeAnne Blackmore

Shirley Corder's Strength Renewed

Mississippi Nights (& Something Extra)