God's Name is a Tower by LeAnne Blackmore

by
LeAnne Blackmore
(Ambassador International 2019)


"You are my strong tower--"

This line from the book resonates.

With its whimsical illustrations, the book captures the essence of that statement. A child's faith is innocent and our faith should be like that, too.

Each page affirms the truth of the Bible and of Jesus. It is a wonderful book that will build up a child's confidence and strength. Little truths about blessings, how Jesus sees us, the power of His word, and so on are brought to the young reader as a beautifully written rhyme.

One unique addition, which I haven't seen in any other book, is the added Scripture at the bottom of the page. It relates to the story and gives even more depth to the truth taught.

Of course the best part was saved for last:
"For You are my Comforter, 
You are my Guide, 
To You I will run--
I'll find shelter inside."

This may be written for children, but adults will benefit from it, too!




Comments

  1. LeAnne I read the book on Tuesday while seeing Dr. B. I can tell you it is wonderful! The story line is great and helps kids know the love of God. You have such a beautiful soul and your heart for the Lord shows through your words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shirley Corder's Strength Renewed

Mississippi Nights (& Something Extra)